How to save a video from Facebook to your computer
Unfortunately, Facebook doesn’t give an easy option to download friend and family videos. However, following the steps below allows you to download any uploaded video on Facebook without any software.
- Log in to Facebook and find the video you want to download.
- Right-click on the video and select Show video URL.
- A small pop-up window should appear, with the video URL. Press Ctrl+C on the keyboard to copy the URL.
- In the browser’s Address bar, press Ctrl+V to paste the video URL.
- Modify the video URL, changing the “www” at the beginning of the URL to “m”. The URL should then start with https://m.facebook.com/
- Once changed, press Enter to open the mobile version of the page and follow the steps below, depending on your browser.